Teeth whitening special
TAKE HOME TOOTH WHITENING
KIT FOR ONLY $80
Professional Teeth Whitening Treatment Risk-Considerations
- Professional teeth whitening at home treatment results may vary or regress due to a variety of circumstances.
- Almost all naturally discol-md-6ored teeth can benefit from professional teeth whitening treatments and significant whitening results can indeed be achieved in the majority of cases.
- Teeth whitening treatments are not intended to lighten artificial teeth, caps, crowns, veneers or porcelain, composite or other restorative materials.
- People with darkly stained yellowish or yellowish-brownish teeth frequently achieve better results than people with grayish or bluish-grayish teeth. Teeth with multiple discol-md-6orations, bands, splothes or spots due to tetracycline use or flourosis do not whiten as well, may need multiple treatments or may not whiten at all.
- Teeth with many fillings, cavities, chips or cracks may not lighten and are usually best treated with other non-bleaching alternatives. Provisionals or temporaries made from acrylics may become discol-md-6ored after exposure to any teeth whitening treatment.
- Teeth whitening treatment is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women as well as patients with melanoma, diabetes or heart conditions.
- The results of any home whitening treatment cannot be guaranteed - the only way to determine the outcome of teeth whitening is to try a whitening treatment.